Italian-Style Meatballs with Provolone Piccante
Made with beef and pork blended with fresh garlic, parsley, onion and tomato and Italian Provolone cheese.
- 35g white bread, cubed
- 50g milk, to soak
- 250g minced beef
- 250g minced pork
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 1 onion, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10g tomato puree
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30g Real Italian Provolone Piccante, grated.
- Soak the bread cubes in the milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Form the mixture into 25g meatballs
- Cook in a medium oven at 160'C for 20 minutes, turning regularly.